Vietnamese speakers have lots of different expressions for saying things. Previous lesson have covered lots of ways to say “Hello” and “Thank you. In this lesson wil will be learning how to say goodbye in Vietnamese.
1. Tạm biệt: goodbye (general goodbye in Vietnamese)
2. Tạm biệt ông: goodbye, sir ( talk to an old man or to a man ( formal).
3. Tạm biệt bà: goodbye to old woma or woman (formal)
4. Hẹn gặp lại: see you again
5. Hẹn gặp lại anh: see you again ( talk to male who is older than you)
6.Sớm liên lạc nhé: keep in touch
7. Hẹn gặp lại ngày mai: see you tomorrow.
8. Chúc may mắn: goodluck