CLB CLB COFFEE TALK – CẦU DIỄN
Chủ đề Coffee Talk Cầu Diễn
1. Goals for the future – both career & personal (What do you dream of?)
Do you write down your goals?
Do you consider writing down goals important?
2. Mistakes – Everybody makes mistakes. Learning from our mistakes is an important part of life. What can we learn from mistakes others have made?
-Think of a mistake you have made in the past, and what did you learn from it?
3. Ideas and opinions – Not everybody has the confidence to share what they really think or feel. Using debate topics we can share and listen to different opinions, understanding there is no right or wrong answer.
4. Facing Fears – What are you afraid of? To overcome a fear can be one of the most wonderful experiences in self-improvement. But first we must have the strength to admit it and share with others.
5. Money – A great topic of discussion for ESL students because it’s a subject that affects everyone on some level. Consider allowing students to share their background knowledge, habits and experiences, and attitudes and opinions relating to money in order to build vocabulary and oral language skills.
6. Technology – How it effects our lives: Debate
Technology – Pose questions and debate
a) Is technology a good or a bad thing? What are the first things you think of when you hear technology?
b) What new technology could you not live without?
c) Do you like using technology to learn?
d) How has technology changed society?
e) Do you always trust technology? What technology is dangerous?
f) What things would you never let technology replace?
g) Mark Frisch said “Technology is a way of arranging the world so we don’t have to experience it”. Do you agree with this statement?
h) All of the biggest technological inventions by man (The Airplane, the car, the computer) say little about our intelligence, but say lots about our laziness. Do you agree?
7. Name 4 things – Vocabulary Team game
8. ESL Quiz & Number game – Team game
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes